I am down to my last seven weeks. I had an appointment today and we scheduled my c-section for Monday, October 8th. Of course, I could still go into labor on my own before then but it's a comfort knowing I won't have to go longer than that date...so the countdown is on! I've got his crib finished, finally, and we've also managed to get his dresser and changing table done. I've been washing baby clothes and putting them away, along with blankets and burp clothes, etc. Jocelyn is throwing a shower for me and that will be coming up in a few weeks so that will be fun.
I feel like my belly is HUGE, and well....it is. It's starting to be painful for me to walk and stand up and down. We picked up a support band today and hopefully that will help. I've also been given the go ahead to go back on my depression meds, which was much needed. I've really been having a hard time the last few weeks and it's only been getting worse. Jordan is still on night shifts and it looks like it's going to stay that way until October. To say that I'm hating it is a huge understatement. I'm trying my best to hang in there.
Grayson moves a ton, he's constantly active which makes my non stress tests quick and easy. So far my fluid checks have been normal so hopefully they'll continue to be that way. I have an ultrasound next Friday and I'm excited to see what they say and to see how Grayson is doing now that my sugars are under control. I think Tobi is getting excited too, he likes helping me in the nursery and shows me all of baby Gray's things. I think he's going to be a wonderful big brother.
And here I am at 32 weeks!
No comments:
Post a Comment