Monday, August 13, 2012

Ready to scream...or cry

I am so miserable!!!!

I have eight weeks left and that might as well be eight months.  I am so uncomfortable, my belly is so huge I really don't think it can stretch anymore...seriously.  I am really sore and this baby is so heavy, it's painful to walk.  Occasionally when I get up in the night, I can really feel it in my back and I wonder if my spine is gonna give, it really feels like it could just break.  It hurts so bad!

I have a bad feeling that I'm gonna be put on bed rest pretty soon and that makes me very unhappy.  I don't even want to talk about our apartment...but I will anyway.  It's a mess.  A horrible mess.  I don't have the energy to pick up after Tobi, and frankly I just can't bend over anymore either so if it's on the floor it's staying there.  I am bored out of my mind with my meals.  The only variety I get is with dinner so I really look forward to that, but breakfast and lunch seriously sucks.  I have a hard time finding low-carb choices that I like so I pretty much eat the same things every day for breakfast and lunch.  I hate checking my blood sugar so often and I hate my insulin shots.  I've had to stop taking Tobi out on our play dates and I don't leave the apartment anymore unless I absolutely have to.  It's difficult for me to herd Tobi around, and it's getting hard for me to even drive.

And did I mention I have eight weeks left?  Eight.  Long.  Miserable.  Weeks.

No comments: