Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Germs

Tobi got sick this last weekend and it's the first time he's really been sick with something that has lasted more than 24 hours.  He is seriously NEVER sick.  I couldn't remember the last time he was sick, so I thought I'd blog about it this time so that next time I can look back and remember the last time he was sick.  The poor kid started out congested with a sore throat, and now his nose is really runny and he has a cough.  He's doing pretty good considering, he's sleeping good as long as we remember his medicine right before he goes to sleep, and aside from a little bit of whiny-ness, he's pretty happy.  He went through a couple days where he almost lost his voice, you could hear that he was sick and it broke my heart.  He told me the other night that he was sick because he got a germ in his belly, it was SO cute...apparently he learned it from the Magic School Bus, which he's only watched once so I was pretty impressed.  He's such a smartie!  We're going on day six now and he's feeling much better.  He only coughs when he's asleep and even that is very little, and occasionally his nose still gets a little runny, but I think we're at the end of it!

So let the record show that on Friday, August 10th 2012, Tobi caught a cold.

No comments: