Monday, October 29, 2012

Pumpkinland

Jordan and I took the boys to Pumpkinland, another Halloween event on my list of October fun, and again Grayson slept through the entire thing, but Tobi LOVED it.  He wore his monkey costume and Jordan wore his yellow hat costume, which I finished that morning.  Don't judge me, I find I do my best work when it's last minute ha ha.  We got a discount on admission for Jordan and Tobi being in costume, so that was a plus.  Tobi loved seeing the animals and playing in their little park, this year it was Alice in Wonderland themed which was fun.  They also had a few bouncy house/slides that Tobi got to play on and he had a blast on those.  After that we made our way to the playground where he went down a few slides before heading into the light show.  They had a lot of fun lights set up and even a shadow puppet area where he and Jordan pretended to be scary Halloween monsters, it was great!  He then got another free pumpkin on the way out and also swindled me into buying him not one, but TWO suckers...the little stinker has to have one for each hand and they were cheap...plus it was Halloween and I was in a good mood.  He had so much fun we are definitely doing Pumpkinland again next year!

No comments: