Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cornbelly's

I have been so excited for the month of October because I knew that I would no longer be pregnant and there are so many things I want to do with Tobi for Halloween.  He is loving the holiday so far and is so excited to trick or treat.  Cornbelly's has a corn maze that the kids can trick or treat through on Saturday's, so we decided to take Tobi and go.  We dressed both him and Gray in their cute little monkey costumes and drove out to Thanksgiving point.  The place has really grown since the last time we were there and it was like a great big Halloween carnival, it was so cool!  Tobi was so excited and loved trick or treating through the corn maze.  After that he got to do some rubber duckie racing, some mining for treasures, and he even got to do the big potato sack slide and bounce pillow with Jordan.  We were there for hours of fun and little Grayson slept through the whole thing, waking up just long enough to eat, he's such a good baby!  We had so much fun and we can't wait to go again next year.

No comments: