Thursday, January 29, 2009

New Home Decor

I got to go with Brynn, Noah and Ellie this morning on a shopping trip to the DI. We were on the hunt for picture frames for my new apartment. I love getting to spend time with Noah and Ellie they are both so cute. I tried to help Noah get into his car seat when we left and he told me his mom did it EVERY time, so I couldn't finish his buckle for him. It made me laugh.
I found some really cool frames with Brynn's help and I'm so excited to paint them. I went to WalMart and picked up a few different colors of paint. I'm thinking I want to do brown and white frames in my living room, black and red in the kitchen, and I'm still thinking about what to do in our bedroom. I have a few paintings I want to frame and some will go in the kitchen. I can't wait to move into our new place and get them hung. I'm really going to need to get rid of a lot of stuff though. Jordan and I have way too much junk. Thanks Brynn!

No comments: