Friday, January 2, 2009

Starting out 2009

Hey all! So is anyone else still stuck in 2008? I make myself laugh every new year because I always feel like it's this huge milestone and that it's going to be so different as soon as we hit that next year....and yet I continue to lag behind. It's like I'm waiting for things to change on their own, without any effort on my part, and then when nothing happens I'm totally stumped. Well, this year I'm determined to stay ahead! I'm excited to spend money more wisely, eat healthier, and live alone with my sexy husband. I feel like our honeymoon phase can finally begin! More romance and wooing...you know, all the good stuff. I'm ready for school next week (I think) and I'm working, and in just a couple more months Jordan and I will be moving. So, I think it's best that I go ahead and put out my goals for 2009....and stay realistic, he he he.

1. Eat healthier
2. Drive less....angry
3. Save money
4. Spend more time with family
5. Do more for Jordan (cleaning house, preparing meals, showing affection, ect.)
6. Get my cat to like me

I think that's a pretty good list. I don't want to overwhelm myself. Oh wait! I need to add one more thing....

7. Find a job that's better than Allen's

I hate my job. I would love to go back to being a receptionist. I think that of all the jobs I've worked so far, I love being a receptionist the best. So that's it! Those are my goals for 2009 and I'm so excited. I'm trying to keep a better attitude about everything in my life right now, and everything not in my life right now. Good luck to all of you who have set your goals!

No comments: