Thursday night last week I went with my friends, Jocelyn and Steve, over to Luke's house for a murder mystery night. The theme was 1800's and everyone dressed up in some very cool outfits. I was a little boring as I was limited to my maternity wardrobe, but it didn't hamper my night like I thought it would. Luke was the host and he made the main dish, some kind of curry chicken I think over rice, and everyone else brought in food to pitch in. We played while we ate dinner and it was so much fun!
For those of you who have never played, this game consisted of eight players. We were each assigned a character and given helpful hints on how to dress for that character. We got character booklets during the game that were broken into four rounds followed by the solution round. Each round we would find out facts about ourselves that we did NOT want known and facts about other players that we HAD to make known that round. Accusations were flown across the table and once all the information and clues had been given, we moved on to the next round. At the end, you put in your guess as to who the murderer is and whoever gets it right, wins the game.
I've decided to order a few games of my own and next month I plan on hosting a couple games for my family and Jordan's family.
So be ready for your invites!
No comments:
Post a Comment