Monday, August 17, 2009

Tobi's latest

These are Tobi's latest outfits. We went for a visit at Aunt Brynn's and Noah surprised us with the blue pj outfit, he picked it out himself. He's such a sweetheart and he did an amazing job picking clothes for his new cousin. This just might be the outfit that he comes home in. :)

After our nice surprise, Brynn and I went to Costco to print the shower invites while Jordan watched the kids. We totally got sidetracked with the tables of baby clothes (we always do) and I couldn't help but pick out the Snuggle Saurus outfit for him for next summer. We're planning a road trip and this outfit would be perfect! Then Brynn decided that he needed the dinosaur pj's, we couldn't say no to the smiling happy dinosaur feet. He's gonna look so cute!

I have to admit that lately, buying baby clothes is my favorite. There are just so many and it's so hard for me to use some self control. I figure baby's go through clothes so fast though that it's good for him to have lots of outfits. Plus I plan on keeping him super clean in public which will require a couple back up outfits in the diaper bag....we'll see how it goes!


No comments: