Jordan and I got to go to the Moxtek Christmas party up at Thanksgiving Point tonight and it was so fun. We had some super yummy food with awesome entertainment while we ate, followed by games and gifts. Jordan ended up getting an assortment of Scentsy stuff which he wasn't too thrilled about but I was super excited ha ha! He said if I was happy, he was happy and insisted he didn't want to trade for something else (have I mentioned he's the best husband ever? Because he is.) Once we got home and went through it, I think he was a little more excited about it. Andrew and Bronwyn were also there which was AWESOME and Andrew totally won an award for being such an awesome employee (and implementing a system to help improve production) which made us all very proud of him!

No comments:
Post a Comment