So a GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Chace, that was so kind of you!
The Riverwoods is gorgeous this time of year and Tobi loved the lights. He had a blast with his Uncles, tossing him around and rough housing, Aunt Bronwyn even got in on the action! We all decided to pitch in on a Blendtec blender, we knew she'd been wanting one for a while and employee discounts are the best way to go ha ha! We got her the Total Blender in red and she was super excited that we did that. I sure love having mine and it truly blends through anything! I can't wait for her to use it because I know she'll love it...it made clam dip soooo easy this year.
Mostly I'm just glad we all got to get together again right after Christmas and celebrate my mom's birthday together. I am truly blessed to have a family like them, including Bronwyn, and I think the extra time with them lately has been great for Tobi. Especially with Andrew and Bronwyn, they are such wonderful people and Tobi should know them better. I look forward to more gatherings like this with the Olson clan!
Happy Birthday Mom! We love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment