Monday, December 26, 2011

Tobi's Elmo Beanie

Have I mentioned yet that I have TWO incredibly talented cousins that make beanies for babies and toddlers?

Because I do!

Kortney has made several for Black Bird Studios newborn and toddler photoshoots, which we were very excited about.  Here are several that she made for us earlier this year.


And recently, Amber made a special Elmo beanie for my Tobi, knowing how much he loves his Elmo.  Of course, he went nuts over it and I've received SO MANY compliments on it.


Amber also made a cute little Christmas mouse beanie for Miss Ashtyn that was SUPER cute for the holidays, so when we pulled Ben (our nephew) in the family gift drawing, I asked Amber if she could make one for him.  I didn't get a picture with it on Ben, but this is the one that Ashtyn wore.


Pretty incredible right?
Thanks ladies!  You're the best!

No comments: