I had seen a holiday post a few weeks back where a super awesome mama did the cutest little snowman shirt for her little man and I fell in love...I knew I had to make one for my Tobi. I already had a little white shirt so Jocelyn and I raided her mom's button stash for black buttons, and may have even swiped a few scraps of fabric to use for carrot noses, thanks Jan! We ended up with so many buttons, we decided what the heck, lets make some for Ashtyn and Rand too! We lined up our buttons how we wanted them and then marked the shirt with marker so we would know where to sew our buttons on. After that, we just cut some orange fabric in the shape of a carrot nose and did a zig zag stitch to keep it in place. And done! Yep, it was seriously that simple. Then for little Miss Ashtyn's, we simply added a bow to girl it up. They turned out SO SO SO cute and I can't wait for Tobi to wear his to our family party tonight. He likes the buttons on it and was super excited when it was finished.
How cute is he in that shirt! I can't get enough of his cute little face.


No comments:
Post a Comment