Here they are on display in my curio cabinet.
And here are the individual pieces.....
These are the characters that came with my houses. Each one is just so cute and I love the memories it brings to mind, of watching this movie during Christmas when I was little.
This is Hermey's Dentist Office...so cute!
This is the Reindeer Stable, complete with each Reindeer's name, I love it!
This is the Reindeer Flight Camp which is also SUPER adorable. I love the Jump and Land spaces on top of the house!
This is Santa's Workshop, I love the slide on the side that has the gifts shooting through.
And last but not least, this is the Claus' Mansion...so so so cute!
What do you think! Now you see why I had to have it right? And for those of you who are anything like me and you are dying to have your own set in your home during the holidays, you can order your own set here.







No comments:
Post a Comment