Saturday, April 28, 2012

16 weeks!

I am sixteen weeks now and doing much better but still sick.  My gag reflex is SUPER sensitive and my mornings are very difficult.  I got to hear Grayson's heartbeat again at my last appointment and my next one is my big ultrasound with Valley OBGYN.  I'm really excited to see how much he has grown.  I've started picking up a few things for him and I am getting more and more excited for October to get here.  I'm so excited to see what he looks like.  I'm sleeping pretty good, I still have to get up in the night to use the bathroom which is annoying but oh well.  I can't bend over very well anymore, it makes me sick and pinches the baby.  As long as I avoid being in the heat on my feet, I've been able to control swelling pretty good.  I've also been able to maintain my weight gain better than my last pregnancy.  I still think I'll test positive for gestational diabetes, but it's still a comfort to know my weight gain isn't as bad as it was before.  Other than that I'm doing pretty good and most days I'm pretty happy.  Here I am at sixteen weeks!


No comments: