
I woke up this morning thinking I'd do some work on the computer today, catch up on perusing other blogs, touch base on facebook, clean out my email (it was a mess) and update the music on my own blog. So I'm going through the itunes on my mom's computer because she doesn't delete anything...ever.
Lo and behold I come across Aqua.
AQUA!!
I laughed so hard and then immediately began playing their songs. Too funny! I'm sitting upstairs, all by myself totally jammin' out to Aqua and having the best time of my life. My family is at church (where I should be but I'm too much of a slacker) and Jordan is sound asleep downstairs.
Listening to Aqua totally reminded me of being ten or eleven and seriously rockin' out in my mom's living room. I used to pretend that I was a dancer at a concert and I went totally crazy. I always thought it would be fun to put on a performance in our front yard but I never did. It's so good to connect with those kind of memories after so long, nice to know they weren't all bad.
So I had no choice but to put the songs on a disc so that I could totally jam out in my car for my birthday tomorrow (we have a few errands to run). All I ask is that you pray for Jordan......
1 comment:
That is so ToTaLly AwEsOmE!!!! LOVE it! Expect a call and wonderful singing from yours truly and the kiddos tomorrow :) Love you!
Post a Comment