We have been living with my parents now for one whole week and Jordan has already been beaten senseless.....by the dog. I was sitting in the kitchen the other day and Jordan needed to run out to the car for something. Jessa (our dog) and Rusty (my dad's labrador) were both in the kitchen watching. Jordan took pity on their bored little faces and asked Jessa if she wanted to go outside with him. She got so excited and ran out the door when he opened it....followed EXTREMELY quickly by Rusty, who Jordan meant to stay inside. He goes out the door after her and all I can hear is him yelling her name.
Well, a few minutes later he comes in with both dogs and a bloody mouth! And boy is he MAD. Rusty is just staring at him and I'm worried because it looks like he might have lost a tooth, I couldn't really tell through all the blood. So I ask him if he's okay and he says its just his lip that's bleeding. I ask him what happened and he tells me that he opened the car door and Rusty was so excited (she thought she was going for a ride) she jumped in before he could get out of the way. As a result, his face got slammed into the car door leaving him with a bloody, fat lip.
At this point I'm laughing hysterically and he's even more pissed and trying to clean himself up. My only regret is not being able to see it for myself!
No comments:
Post a Comment