Friday, May 1, 2009

The most unlikely of friends...







Our little Jessa and my dad's big Rusty are the best of friends. It's funny, but I can tell that Jessa is so much happier here than at our apartment in Springville. Even though the rest of the "pack" sleeps upstairs with my parents, Jessa still sleeps downstairs curled up next to me. She has such a sweet little heart and I love her so much. She gets up in the morning after my dad leaves and she can hear Rusty walking around upstairs. The two of them play together all day until bedtime, at which point Jessa is ExHaUsTeD! It's so cute. Whenever you see one of them you know the other isn't far behind. They are the most unlikely of friends. Rusty shares everything with Jessa....toys, bones, food, etc. When they get tired from running around in the backyard they'll come inside and curl up with each other on the kitchen floor. I'm so glad that Jessa has such a good friend.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Hey Stephanie! It's Heidi :) Taraleigh showed me your blog & I wanted to say Hi. Hi! How are ya?

Stephanie said...

Heidi!!! I've been thinking about you a lot lately, how are you! I'm doing good, I'm having a baby! Taraleigh said you facebook but I can't find you....