Friday, May 1, 2009
A Friday Outing
I got to have lunch with a very good friend today who I haven't seen in quite a while. Her name is Taraleigh and she is also married to a Jordan. They have a beautiful baby girl named Lily and she is absolutely adorable! I have to admit I'm very ashamed at my inability to stay close and involved with the people in my life and I am truly starting to make more of an effort to keep those ties close. Taraleigh picked me up and we went to Panda for a super yummy lunch that did not make me sick, WoOhOo! Then we went to her mom's house where little Lily was waiting and played with her mom's cricut (one more week and I too will be joining the cricut club). Her mom has an amazing piece of heaven right in her home and I am always amazed out how talented she is when it comes to crafts. She has scrapbook everything in a cute little corner where she does all of her fantastic work. When Lily woke up from her nap we drove to Taraleigh's house and played with her kitten, while discussing more scrapbook ideas and favorites. Even though I'm still fighting my morning sickness it was so nice to touch base with her again and meet her sweet little baby. It makes me so so excited to have my own baby here in November. Thank you Taraleigh for a wonderful day and a chance to catch up!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Anytime! Here is my blog address:
www.jordanandtaraleigh.blogspot.com
Don't be a stranger. :)
Post a Comment