Monday, May 24, 2010

Andrew's Graduation




We got to go to Andrew's graduation from the police academy last week and it was so fun! They let each of the students stop for a few minutes for families to get photos and shared some hilarious stories from the academy. It sounded like a really good program and I'm glad that Andrew got to go through it. Jordan and I got him a really fun gift, with police officer gag items, a krispie cream gift card, and a really cool Doug puppet. He really liked it and everyone had a good laugh. He's currently going through the hiring process with the Murray police department and we are so excited and so proud of him. Way to go kiddo! We love you!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

Way to GO Andrew!! I know he has worked really hard going to school and working. Congrats on the job too!

and awesome gift :)