Thursday, May 27, 2010

Tobi's first swim





We got to go to the Lindon pool employee party last night (Kathy is the BEST sub-MIL ever!) with Brynn and the kiddos. We have been so excited to take Tobi for a swim and we had everything ready to go. He didn't like the water at first because it was cooler than what he is used to, but after a few minutes he was loving it. We took him around the lazy river and he got splashed a little on his head, it was at that point he freaked out and decided he was done. I put him in his little sweatpants and got him nice and warm and after that, he was happy as a clam. All in all, I don't think it was too bad for our first time going swimming. I'm excited for the weather to finally warm up so I can take him some more. Our apartment complex has a pool, Chace's complex has a pool, and we've got season passes to the Lindon pool....so we're going to be doing a lot of swimming and hopefully I can get my tan on!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That looks way fun. I can't wait until it is warm enough to fill up rachels little pool and swim