Sunday, May 9, 2010
Happy #24
I turned 24 this week and I'd like to say I feel older....but I feel just the same. It's weird how time passes like that. I had a really good birthday. Jordan made the sweetest slide show of all our best moments since we got married for me. Brynn sent me to Clique (coolest place EVER) to get my toes done and then I picked out the cutest pair of white wedges as a birthday treat from me. My mom treated us to lunch at Costa, which was delicious, and then she and my dad came by later with some more birthday goodies for me. The next day, we all met at PF Changs for my birthday dinner and I got more birthday goodies from Chace and Ricky. Jordan always laughs when birthdays roll around in my family because for us, birthdays are a week long event. He didn't get that when he was a kid and it still surprises him when my family goes all out for him. Birthdays are so special and I can't wait to celebrate Tobi's birthday every year. Jordan and I both want his birthdays to be as big as mine were growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
YEA for birthdays! Of course you should get birthday celebrations for a week, that is normal! I'm glad you had a good time at your pedi, next time we will go together. Love you even if you don't make me feel old!
Post a Comment