Sunday, May 9, 2010

SIX MONTHS!






My baby turned six months old this week!!!
I cannot believe it's already been six months. He is such a little ham and I love him so much. He is such a fantastic little boy and I am so grateful to have him.
This last month he has started giving hugs....so cool! He's been a little more cuddly and he's starting to reach for people that he recognizes which is making hearts swell through the family favorites. He's practicing his balance so that he can learn to sit up on his own. We can tell he's trying which makes us so proud. He's had a lot of new hair grow in and we love it! We've taught him to pop his lips, which took less than a day, and lately that's all he does. The last week or so he's been doing this funny little fake cough (I've heard that some babies do that) which he thinks is pretty cool. He totally recognizes his bottle now and although he's holding it himself pretty good, he still hasn't figured out that he needs to tip it up. He's had his first taste of cake, which he thought was quite different, and he's eating his gerber foods a lot better. Lately he's really been liking the pears.
He's starting to splash in the tub and he loves his water toys. It makes me so excited to take him swimming as soon as the weather warms up (hopefully not too much longer). I think he'll really like it.
Here's looking forward to month seven!

2 comments:

Brynn said...

6 months CRAZY!!! those are some way cute pictures! I sure love him :)

Orgill Family Blog said...

So cute! Can't wait to see you again. Love ya! Miriam