Saturday, May 1, 2010

Birthday...blowout? (caution--contains gross-ness)

I don't know if I've mentioned this yet on my blog, but Tobi LOVES to poop at Auntie Brynn's house and sure enough, today was no exception. We were just getting ready to leave and Brynn leaned in to give him kisses and tell him goodbye when she noticed he was smelling a little ripe. I took a whiff and oh yeah....I knew his diaper was full. At that point I get a little nervous because EVERY time he poops in his car seat, it goes up his back.
And I really liked the outfit he was in.
So we pulled him out of his car seat and laid him down on his belly. I could only see a little bit of poop speckles on his shirt so I figured it wasn't too bad. So I unbutton him and this is what we find...

GROSS!!!
I was DYING! Seriously.
Brynn sent Noah to Ellie's room for more wipes (my pathetic little wipe case was not gonna cut it this time) and she and I went to work on cleaning up the poor little guy. I was gagging, it was so bad. Probably his worst blowout to date. Noah and his friend Makayla (spelled right?) helped us out by holding the trash bag and provided some pretty funny commentary.
Oh the joys of parenting.

1 comment:

Brynn said...

ha ha ha, it was pretty funny the way he was smiling so big!! sure love him poopy and all!