As of Wednesday this week, I am now a stay at home mama once again! I tried so hard to push myself through work, at least through April so I could get my bonus, but I just couldn't...I have been SO sick. It's hard enough for me to function at home...which is a mess! So wish me luck on getting that put in order. As disappointed as I am for having to quit, I am pretty excited to be home with Tobi again. Between me working and Jordan going to school, I've been wondering what it must be like for him to wake up in the morning and not know if he's going to see me, Jordan, my mom or Jocelyn. He's been missing me a lot lately and as sick as I am right now, I'm determined to do my best to focus on him right now.
In fact, we made it to Chuck E. Cheese today for the SECOND Friday in a row! He was SO excited and it was nice for me to just sit and watch him run his energy out just in time to go home for his nap. Plus, at his age, I almost don't even have to buy any tokens...he's completely happy to just run around and look at everything! It's pretty nice! If he's happy, I'm happy.
Plus...lets be honest, who wouldn't be excited to stay home with this cute face all day?
No comments:
Post a Comment