Sunday, February 19, 2012

Tyler and Celeste's Birthday Fun Day

Yesterday we got to go to Trafalga with Jordan's family to celebrate TWO birthdays, Tyler and Celeste!  We started out with some mini golf, which I didn't participate in due to dizziness and herding Tobi in the right direction, but it was still fun.  It was nice to see everyone together having such a good time.  From Trafalga we all went over to Five Guys for dinner which was DELICIOUS, we haven't been there to eat in forever!  Tobi chowed on his food which was nice, usually he's not such a big eater and I KNOW he had a full belly last night ha ha.  We got the cutest (and yummiest!) cupcakes from The Chocolate for Tyler and Celeste and then we passed around a water bottle for everyone to sign for Randy (he just had surgery and Brynn organized a get well basket for him).  After that we all went over to Randy and Nedra's house to wish him a speedy recovery and give him his basket of goodies.  The kids pulled out the toys and went to town and we all just visited for a while before calling it quits and going home to bed.  Unfortunately, I suck and I totally forgot to take pictures!!!  I HATE when I do that.  I do have a couple pictures of the birthday guy and gal, so that will have to be plenty for this post!


No comments: