Sunday, February 12, 2012

He did it!

For those of you who may not know, Jordan has been trying for over a year now to move into a better department at Moxtek, and this week he was PROMOTED!  He is now going to be working as an Engineering Technician, which has come with a very lovely raise and a more flexible schedule.  He wanted this position SO bad and I am so happy that he nailed his interview (which he had on Tuesday), it didn't take them  much time at all to decide that Jordan was their guy!  I am so INCREDIBLY proud of him and so excited for him.  This year in May will be his fourth year working for Moxtek and so far, even though the schedule has often times been difficult, it has been an AMAZING job.  Jordan has grown so much working for them and he is a wonderful provider for our little family.  I'm proud of him for sticking it through the rough times and for not giving up when things didn't pan out the way he hoped.  He's confident that this new position will be better and easier to work with his schooling at UVU and I'm excited to see how the rest of the year goes for us, so far 2012 is going great!

No comments: