Saturday, February 18, 2012

*GROAN*

I'm six weeks pregnant now...and struggling!  I feel so sick!  I've started getting nauseous at night, which is making it difficult for me to sleep, and when I do sleep...it's restless and confusing.  I wake up often and when I check the time, I'm confused because even though I see the numbers, it's like I can't figure out their relevance.  Then when my alarm goes off for work, I'm even more confused because I'm not sure why my phone is buzzing at me.  It's like my brain is covered in a thick fog!  I'm determined to make it as long as I can at my job before this sweet little baby arrives, I love the extra money and with a baby on the way we could definitely use it!

In addition to the "morning" sickness, I'm dealing with dizzy spells that are leaving me feeling like a total wuss!  I'm SUPER tired all the time and hoping that these dizzy spells go away soon, they make me feel a little bit nervous about passing out.  So far I'm doing pretty good with food but strong cologne/perfume sends my stomach spinning!  I'm glad though.  It's nice to know that I'm feeling this way because I'm growing a baby.  Baby #2!  I'm so excited and Jordan is so excited and Tobi doesn't have a clue but that's okay, he's two.  I have a feeling we have a second little boy in our future, which Jordan thinks is silly (he's still holding out for a girl!) but I can't help it.  I just have a feeling!

No comments: