I finally got Jordan and I set up with a storage unit this weekend and it was badly needed! I know this might be a silly thing to blog about but we have been talking about this FOREVER and now we finally have one. Our apartment is too small for us and right now the best solution is to store some of this extra stuff we don't need right now. A lot of it I want to hang onto for when we get a house, and Jordan agrees that it should be saved. I got a really good deal on the unit and we even got a few things moved into it today. We figured we'd work on it over the next month and move a bit at a time over the weekend until we've cleared out the apartment to our liking. We're both so relieved and so excited to finally have the cute apartment we've been wanting ever since we moved in.

No comments:
Post a Comment