And here's February's desktop:
Wednesday, February 1, 2012
February 2012
I cannot believe it is already February. I also can't believe how much better I feel! I feel like I can breathe again and it's made it so much easier for me to prioritize what's important in my life and what's not. I'm starting to mend relationships I'd like to keep and I've walked away from the ones I don't. I think sometimes it's okay to take a break and have some space. The resulting calmness is exactly what I needed to get my head straight! I have more energy which has given me more motivation to get things done and I'm feeling very inspired where my crafting is concerned. It gives me something to focus on. I'm starting to regain my patience and I don't get annoyed or angry as quickly. It feels so good to just be...calm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment