I am so so so happy to announce the completion (that's right!) of my pallet shelf. Jordan got it on the wall for me last night and today when I got home from work, I got my picture frames arranged and picked out the photos I wanted to display.
I absolutely LOVE it. I picked colors that match our bed spread and it's made our bedroom feel so much more "homey". Jordan's Aunt Miriam cut the vinyl for me almost TWO years ago and I've been saving it for the "perfect" spot. I decided I would use it on my shelf and then put up pictures of me and Jordan that make me smile/laugh. I love to look at those pictures and be reminded of such happy memories in the four short years we've been married. It gives me so much to look forward to.
I also have to say how grateful I am for my WONDERFUL husband for having the patience to begin (and finish, much to his relief!) this project. He is so awesome when it comes to dealing with my projects/hoarding ha ha. I'm also grateful for Amber deciding to take on this project, if it weren't for her ambition it would probably still be on my wish list right now. I'm also glad that Djadon got to help us that day and that we didn't scare him away with our crazy craft madness. And last but not least, I'm glad that Jocelyn was also there working on her pallet, even though the week before she had no idea what we were talking about but was brave enough to join in the fun. Again I am reminded of what wonderful friends and family I have and how grateful I am to them for keeping my sanity in check for me. I really need that right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment