Saturday, January 21, 2012

Shannon's Baby Wrap

Shannon is due to have her new little girl here any day now and we are SO excited!  So far, I've only had little Ashtyn to dote on and I am so excited to meet this new little beauty, and hopefully she likes her Auntie Steph!  Jocelyn and I got together this week and whipped up a baby wrap for her.  I picked the fabric out last week and I've been so excited to put it together....I think I have fabulous taste when it comes to little girls!


I got to see her cute little nursery this week and it is absolutely ADORABLE.  Shannon's husband, Adam, got it all set up for her and he did an amazing job.  I'm so grateful that I've been able to share in some of these precious moments while they prepare to bring home their new little girl.  She's even gotten the CUTEST little beanie from Amber (check out her Etsy store here) already and she's super excited to use it.  The other night I went over to Shannon's place and taught her how to sew my favorite burp cloths.  She's got a lot of cute fabric and we had fun going through everything and learning how to use her new sewing machine.  I have a couple more things I'd like to get finished before the big day comes, hopefully I can get them done!

No comments: