Friday, January 6, 2012

Daisy Lou

Jordan and I finally hit our limit last month where Daisy is concerned and we both agreed is was time to find her a home.  I put her on KSL over the weekend and within ten minutes, we were getting texts and phone calls.  I was so relieved because I was worried we wouldn't be able to find her a home.  We got SUPER lucky and a lady in Cedar City, who just so happened to have another dog that came from the same litter, wanted her.  Tobi, Jocelyn and I met her half-way in Filmore today, and said our goodbye's to Miss Daisy.  They were thrilled to take her and thought she was gorgeous.  They were so nice and told us anytime we're in St. George we can stop and visit her.  We are so happy to have found her such a great home, it really takes a huge weight off of our shoulders.  Even though we knew we couldn't keep her, it was still our responsibility to make sure she made it someplace better and I'm confident we did that.

Now I just need to repair the damage she left behind in our apartment....

No comments: