Tomorrow my brother Chace will be turning 22 and we are so excited for him! He is such an awesome brother and we hope his day is AMAZING. To celebrate, we all went to Smash Burger tonight for dinner. Chace and my parents had never been there so we were super excited to take them there for their first experience. It's such a yummy place to eat, Jordan and I both love it (Tobi likes their fry sauce and fries). Chace got me a Polaroid 300 for Christmas and I brought it along for some good fun. The food was fantastic as always and the company was PERFECT!
Happy Birthday Chace! We love you!
1 comment:
Hey you! If you would like, I would be happy to help you get a project life book started! Lets plan a day to get together next week sometime to play! even if you aren't ready to do a PL, I still want to play....so call me. or text me. or facebook me. SOMETHING. :)
Post a Comment