Friday, January 27, 2012

A Happy Visit

I got to go visit Taraleigh and her ADORABLE kids today and it was so fun.  She has the most amazing craft room...seriously, it's so cute and organized and she has all her machines set up...a total dream!  I had mentioned that I was interested in starting a Project Life book and she was thrilled to show me her ways (especially since she's done THREE already!).  She showed me all of her gorgeous binders and even gave me a list to get me started, as well as a nice chunk of paper to begin working with.  I love her paper crafts and all of her creative projects, it's such a joy to go through them and see how she has saved all those precious memories for her cute little family.  She's such an inspiration and I'm so glad that Tobi and I got to spend the day with her.  She even gave me a few tips about my camera which was VERY much appreciated.

Thank you Taraleigh!

And since I hate to do a post without a picture, here's Tobi passed out in the back seat after we left!

1 comment:

Taraleigh Gray said...

We had a ton of fun! Thanks for giving me a little grown up interaction. Something should be said about the necessity of adult conversation...