I am half way through my pregnancy today and thrilled that I've made it this far ha ha! In all honesty, it's actually gone by quite fast, it helps to have a two year old keeping me busy. I feel like my belly is really starting to grow and I'm feeling Grayson movements higher up, closer to my belly button, which is crazy. He's been a little more active lately, that or he's finally big enough for me to feel it more regularly lol. I'm getting more and more excited to meet this little guy if that's even possible...I'm already so thrilled! I'm so happy that Tobi is getting a brother and I hope their the best of pals.
I'm still feeling pretty sick...24/7 but it's definitely worse in the mornings. I dread getting up every morning and doing breakfast and just getting myself, and Tobi going for the day. From there I end up feeling a little bit better, but still pretty crappy. I'll be tested in July for the gestational diabetes and I'm preparing myself to deal with that. I have my big ultrasound with my doctors office coming up in a week and I'm so excited to see Grayson again!

No comments:
Post a Comment