Jordan and I went to Fetal Studio last month for a gender check and....
IT'S A BOY!!
My pregnancy so far feels EXACTLY like Tobi's did and I just knew it had to be another boy. We are so excited and I can't even begin to express how happy I am. I was so scared I would be disappointed if it was another boy and I didn't feel that way at all. We picked Grayson Archer as his name and I cannot wait to meet him. I hope he looks like me! I think Tobi is going to love having a little brother and I am so excited to start shopping for little boy stuff! I've learned so much since I had Tobi and I can't wait to spoil this new little guy. Here are the pictures from the appointment.
Wow! I'm going to be the proud mama of not one, but TWO gorgeous little boys! How lucky am I?!




No comments:
Post a Comment