Sunday, May 27, 2012

Glitter Toes!

Jordan's Aunt Cindi is going to be having surgery soon and I recommended a glitter toe party to help boost her spirits.  We had it yesterday at Nedra's house and my adorable cousin, Amber, did our toes.  It was so fun and I'm so glad I got to have some girl time with the Bourne women.  Brynn and Kelly couldn't make it and while they were missed, it's still nice for me to get some alone time with the other girls.

Cindi went first and she got watermelon's done on her toes, they turned out SO cute and they were totally Cindi.  After that Celeste went and did a really cute silver with blue tips, again...so cute!  And I couldn't decide on a color so we did a mix of six and according to Tobi, I have rainbow toes.  Amber did an amazing job and it was so fun visiting with her and the girls.  Nedra and Grandma decided not to get their toes done but they still hung out with us and watched us get ours done.  It was so much fun and I'm glad to finally have something new on my toes (I still had my last set from February showing!).  Cindi and I decided we'd like to have a new set done every month and do some really cute ones for the holidays.  I'm so excited!  And here are some pics of our cute toes and my cute cousin hard at work!








No comments: