I had such a wonderful birthday this year! First, Jordan took me out shopping and to see Avengers (which was AWESOME). Then after the movie, we went to Happy Sumo for dinner, which was SUPER yummy and totally hit the spot for me. We haven't been there in forever and it was so fun. My mom and dad watched Tobi for us so we could go out. Then on Saturday my family had a BBQ with just the eight of us per my request. The food was INCREDIBLE, Chace did an amazing job on the steaks and my mom and I made some pretty fantastic mushrooms that were a big hit. We had corn on the cob which I had been craving for weeks and then we had a special birthday cake and icecream. My mom dyed the cake for me so we could announce to them what we were having...a boy or a girl! Everyone made their guesses and then we were able to do the big reveal, it was very exciting! We even had time to play my favorite game, The Game of Things (if you haven't played it you should, it's hilarious). I had so much fun spending that time with my family and letting Tobi play with his Aunt Bronwyn and Uncles.
THEN! On Monday Jocelyn took me out to lunch and we hit up the Wood Connection in AF, followed by the Hobby Lobby for some fun craft supplies for our next project. We stopped by Dipidee for some super delicious cupcakes and then she brought me home. It was a lot of fun and I'm glad I got to spend that time with her.
And THEN! On Tuesday night Shannon took me out to dinner followed by a trip to Old Navy to peruse the baby clothes...who doesn't love that? Seriously. We had a hilarious waitress and the food was amazing. I am such a lucky girl to get spoiled by BOTH my besties!
And that's my birthday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment