Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Baby surprises


Baby showers and babies have always been my favorite thing in the world. I love shopping for baby gifts and I'm so excited that it's finally my turn to be having a baby. I've had so many people tell me that they are making me things for our little boy and it makes me so excited and so happy that people are sharing in our joy. I had a very busy day yesterday at work letting everyone know what we were having and work is still very tiring for me. As I was driving home, I was stopped waiting to turn left and I began to feel the *poke* *poke* *poke* that is becoming more and more familiar as each day passes. It just made me smile as I thought "ope...he's awake and playing". I feel him moving so much more lately. I used to just feel him at night when I was relaxed and the past few days or so I feel him moving a lot more during the day. It's funny because it actually makes me more tired. It's no wonder I've been so sick with him moving so much.

I got home and my feet were sore and I was really tired....but happy. I greeted Jordan and flopped down on the bed with a big groan. He just smiled and said he had a surprise for me. I was totally alert. "What! A surprise!" He hands me a bag and inside is the cutest little boy outfit!! And!! Matching shoes. And!! Matching socks. I almost starting crying, I was so happy. I gave Jordan the biggest hug and told him that our baby would be leaving the hospital in this outfit. So I'm happy to announce that our little boy got his first outfit yesterday thanks to his wonderful daddy. I was so proud of Jordan for picking everything out on his own and doing such a great job. I keep looking at this little outfit and I just can't wait to see my baby in it....to hold him and cuddle him and love him.

I really believe that this is the greatest happiness I could ever feel.

2 comments:

Brynn said...

So cute and so fun! I can't wait to see my little nephew!

Anonymous said...

cute!!