I gave my notice at work today and I'm feeling very good about it. I'm getting ready to start school and I need to have all my work done before Thanksgiving break. I'm feeling motivated now but we'll see what happens once I actually get going. My morning sickness is almost non-existent these days which is absolutely wonderful. I've figured out what I want to do for everybody when Christmas arrives and I plan on having gifts done before Thanksgiving break as well. I figure it will be a lot easier to do it now than it will be when I have a three week old baby boy.
I feel pretty good most days and this morning I was thinking about how different my life is right now than it was at the beginning of the year....
I can no longer bend over, Tobi is sitting very low and bending over for anything is agony.
I can't put on shoes unless they're slip ons.
I can no longer cut my toe nails without being extremely creative (I don't trust anyone to do it for me).
It takes me days to save up enough energy to leave the house once.
I can't sit down comfortably.
I can't lay down comfortably.
I can't stand comfortably.
I walk really, really slow.
I can no longer reach far enough to see the bottom of my tummy.
I still can't eat eggs.
I cry very easily.
I'm very...very cranky.
I have to use the bathroom every thirty minutes.
I avoid caffeine.
No alcohol.
I still have a nose like a bloodhound.
And so far, I think that's about it. However, as annoying as all those things are....it's still such a joy to feel my baby move and I'm finally at a point where Jordan can feel him move. He moves a lot these days, especially when I'm eating. I love it. I can't wait for my next appointment so that I can see how much he's grown.
We've also finally agreed on Tobias Wendim Leavitt for his name and while he is little he will go by Tobi.
Yay to pregnancy!
2 comments:
Ah the joys of pregnancy! All worth it in the end though :) hang in there.
And I love that I got to feel Tobi move, yea!!! Love him already.
I'm so happy for you guys, can't wait to meet him in November! You better still stop by good ol' Allens to say hi. :)
Post a Comment