Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Birthday Fun!

We went to Sean and Brynn's house last night for a nice birthday dinner. Sean cooked spaghetti that turned out totally amazing, and we brought some cheesy garlic bread that turned out pretty good, I was excited about that. We gave Sean and Jayson their birthday gifts and sang the traditional birthday song when cake time came around. We had key lime pie and Sean's homemade blueberry pie (super yummy) and got to just relax and visit with the whole family...well, almost the whole family. Tyler and Kelly were unable to make it due to the fact they were finding out the gender of their baby...which is a girl. We talked with Kelly for a few minutes on the phone and then people decided it was about time to call it a night.

Brynn busted out her way cute baby boy clothes and we went through those...so fun! I love baby anything these days. She sent us home with some way cute outfits and I'm so excited to see how they look on my sweet baby Tobi. He's gonna be such a stud! She showed me the invite she made for our shower and it's totally awesome. Jordan and I get to go next week and register and I'm so excited...I just hope that people actually use the registry, it's so helpful when they do. After seeing our super cute shower invite, I asked Brynn if she would mind helping me with my mom's shower invites and she totally cranked out the cutest invite for me!!! We're going next week to have them printed and then we'll prep them to be mailed. I'm so relieved, Brynn saved me so much work and money by putting that invite together for me.

Thank you Brynn, you're the best!!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

You are very welcome Steph it is always fun to spend time with you guys and if I can do something creative at the same time, well so much the better :) can't wait to see the invites printed!