I feel like the most horrible person in the world today.....
because I dropped my sweet little Jessa off at the clinic this morning to get....fixed.
I know, I know, I'm terrible. I took her food away at seven last night and then Jordan and I got up at six thirty this morning to go drop her off. She was SO excited to be going in the car with us, you could tell she felt like the luckiest dog in the world....which made me feel even worse. She's at the clinic now and we get to pick her up at three thirty today. I'm so excited to go get her. I hope she doesn't hate me and I hope this doesn't ruin her on car rides. I have so many worries and I know that the majority of them are coming from my pregnancy. I almost started crying as we drove away this morning it was so hard! I've been walking around the house doing a few things here and there and it's SOOO weird not having her right behind me. She's my little shadow, she follows me everywhere and I'm already missing her a ton. We decided we're going to stop at Petsmart and get her some yummy treats so that we can totally pamper her when she gets home today....poor little puppy.
No comments:
Post a Comment