The other day was a rough one for me. It was the start of Jordan's work weekend and neither one of us were feeling that great. He was trying to decide if he had enough vacation time to call in...but ended up going in anyway. We figured he'd better save vacation time for when we really need it. My mom came home, in a fabulous mood, and shouted that she had a surprise for me. I knew it was a baby surprise so I hurried into the kitchen to see what she had picked up.
She pulls out a Bebe Sounds Monitor and hands it to me.
SO COOL!!
For those of you who don't know what that is....it's a small sound monitor connected to headphones that you put on your belly to hear the baby's heartbeat and movements. We've tried it out the past couple of nights (that's when I'm most relaxed and he moves the most) but I couldn't find the heartbeat myself. I'm carrying him extremely low and I remember that the tech had a hard time getting his heartbeat too. The monitor has an extra chord so you can record the sounds you hear, so as soon as we can catch his heartbeat I will be posting it here for all to enjoy. I'm pretty sure it will be a lot easier when he gets a bit bigger.
Thanks Mom!!
1 comment:
So fun! Love baby surprises! Can't wait to hear his little hear beat.
Post a Comment