She started out the day by taking us both to get massages....so nice! And after that we went to the D.I. to find me some really good junk to glam up (my newest obsession). I found some really cute tea cups and plates that I'm using for a homemade lamp and later at TJ Max, I found the perfect little teapot to match. We then went to see Water for Elephants which I LOVED, definitely buying that one when it comes out.
From there we went to Costco where I got a really cute new shirt and then to the best fabric store EVA! Fabric Mill! We met Jocelyn and Steve there and we all helped each other pick out some pretty sweet fabric. Adam and Shannon took me to Olive Garden for dinner, so yummy! I haven't been there in forever.
At the end of the day...I was very exhausted but I did have a LOT of fun.
P.S. Adam was awesome and watched BOTH babies so we could go out. So a huge thank you to both of them for the very fun day!
No comments:
Post a Comment