Thursday, May 12, 2011

Number twenty five

I turned 25 the beginning of this month and I was surprised at how quickly it came and how quietly it went. I was on my way to Yellowstone with my family (minus one sexy husband that I missed!) on the day of my birthday and they did awesome trying to make sure it was still MY day. I'm so glad that even at the grand 'ol age of 25 they still view birthdays as being a BIG DEAL. My parents treated me to breakfast, and gave me an AWESOME set of new kitchen knives (which my Grandma picked up for me in Arizona, thanks G-ma!). Then! While we were in Yellowstone, they bought me a hoodie that I LOVE. Andrew and Bronwyn treated me to a super yummy BBQ dinner and of course I got lots of phone calls and texts wishing me a fabulous day. It was really weird spending my birthday without Jordan, and hopefully there won't be repeats for either of us!
He did take me out this week though and got me my new cell phone, the Motorola Atrix and I LOVE it. He also took me out to lunch and then to my favorite theater to see Thor, which was awesome!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

I'm so glad you had a good birthday and that you liked your CD. Love ya.