I made Tobi a new crib sheet last week and I have LOVED seeing it in his crib. However, I don't love seeing his raggedy pillow in an old extra pillowcase that doesn't match his room at all. So while I was at the store today I picked up some fabric to FINALLY make him his own very first pillowcase!!!! I know I know, I'm much more excited about this than I probably should be....don't judge me mmmkay?
I went home and found some cute giraffe fabric to mix in with my new polka dot fabric which matches the sheet I just made him, and I put this together!
What do we think? I think it's not bad for my VERY first pillowcase. It's not all fancy-schmansy but my little Tobi sure loves it! And it matches his room much better than mine and Jordan's old ones.
Yay!
No comments:
Post a Comment