Thursday, June 9, 2011

18 month check up

Tobi had his eighteen month check up today (his appointments have always been a month off, he's actually nineteen months old right now) and he did so good! He only needed one shot this time, much to my relief. It gets harder and harder every time he needs shots. This time I gave him Ibuprofen an hour before and packed him a juice sippie for after. He did really good and even as I am writing this, he is squawking and hollering and climbing all over stuff as if nothing happened....so much better than last time! He's totally healthy and our doctor is impressed with his progress since starting with KOTM.

Here are his stats for this visit:
Weight: 24 lbs 6 oz 25%
Length: 33 in. 70%
Head: 191/2 in 80%
And I have to add that he is 100% adorable!

1 comment:

Brynn said...

18 months? he is getting so big!!