Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Semester

I am seriously hating my life right now.

Seriously.

In the last six weeks I've learned that I do not cope well with summer semester's at UVU. I have been SO crazy busy and I am STILL drowning in homework. I have two weeks left and I am praying I can survive it. This has been so incredibly difficult and the part I hate the most, is that it has taken time from Tobi. I hate feeling like I don't have time for him. That should NEVER be an issue in our home. I've made a huge effort to make sure I am still doing special things with him, even if it means I have to stay up later finishing my homework. It's never been difficult for me to balance my school life with my mom life and I guess I can walk away from this with lessons learned. These last few weeks have really made me rethink my priorities and I have a lot of decisions to make in the near future.

Wish me luck!

No comments: