This last Saturday Tobi and I got the opportunity to go to the zoo with Jordan's family. Unfortunately, as usual, poor Jordan had to work and he didn't get to go. Hopefully next time! Sean and Brynn went with their kids, and then Tyler and Kelly were there with Rachel as well. Tobi did SO good and I could tell when he finally saw what it was we were looking at because he would point and say "oooooooh". It was so cute! He got some pretty fun zoo souvenirs, including a SUPER cute tiger hat that has ears that poke up. It got pretty hot later in the afternoon and when we finally decided to call it quits, Tobi was pretty wore out. I can't wait for the next zoo trip and I really hope Jordan gets to go with us on the next one.
Here are some pictures from our day!

No comments:
Post a Comment